Saturday, June 6, 2009

Catching up one post at a time...

Hmmm, I just noticed that I haven't updated my blog since August of last year. Maybe blogging just isn't my cup of tea. A lot of life has happened since then, though, so the least I could do is update with some photos. This may take several posts but the following highlight my last nine months or so of outdoor exploits. Enjoy.


Tucker, my Deutsch Drathtaar, and I at the HZP in October near beautiful Omak, WA.


Tucker and I with judges in the background. Two of the judges flew in from Germany to attend this test. Tucker performed better than I did and we earned the high score of the day with a 179. Later that evening the German judges presented Tucker and I with a fine pewter plaque.


Tucker receiving some well deserved love from Big Jonny on our way home from Omak.


Tucker with our first game of the year, a plump ruffed grouse taken during a respite from deer hunting in the Okanogan.

After missing two different bucks on opening weekend, I passed this nice muley up to play guide and watch Big Jonny bag his first buck. It was definitely worth it! (Especially since I got to eat most of the steaks!!!)

No comments: