Monday, June 8, 2009

Of course all these pictures of me out running around hunting, fishing, and working in the far north only show half the picture. Here is my beautiful better half, my bride and the mother of my children. She is amazing. She lets me go hunting whenever I want (as long as she can buy as much yarn and fabric as she wants). She manages the home with a loving spirit and a kind heart (and fresh baked bread every other day!). I owe everything to her...so I knocked her up good. Yep, we are pregnant, due December 31st and I believe its a girl. I love you, Jess! (and I didn't even mention that you made me post this, so you owe me one)

Oh, and she wanted me to mention that she knitted my cool wool hat that I'm wearing in many of the pictures :)

1 comment:

hankvomeisbarteich said...

HEY THERE ABE,
MY NAME IS DAVID AND I GOT THE LINK TO YOUR BLOG THROUGH DRAHTHAAR ADDICTION. COULD I ADD YOU TO MY BLOG LIST? I HAVE A BLOG THAT TALKS ABOUT MY NEW DRAHTHAAR PUP HANK AND MY EXPERIENCES WITH MY FIRST DRAHT.

THANKS